What is reflexology?
Reflexology is a holistic therapy meaning that we look at the whole person. This includes looking at your lifestyle and environment thereby encompassing the mind, body and soul, bringing stress relief and relaxation.
Although many do not realise or acknowledge it, stress is at the source of many illnesses. We have such busy and stressful lives that often our nervous system stops working properly. Reflexology can help readjust the balance within our bodies allowing it to heal and function as its optimum level.
Reflexology is not a quick fix, but it gives the body the time and encouragement it needs to make positive changes which can transform your well-being.
Reflexology is suitable for people of all ages and may help bring relief from a wide range of acute and chronic conditions.
Will I benefit from reflexology?
Most people enjoy the experience of receiving reflexology and find it relaxing and theraputic. Just taking an hour out of your day to concentrate on yourself and what you need can only be beneficial. This is just the beginning of your journey to optimum health which is something everyone deserves.
As your reflexologist, I cannot diagnose, prescribe or cure however I am here to support you, and work with you to boost your well-being.
What conditions can reflexology help?
- Hormonal imbalances
- Menopause symptoms
- Back pain
- Migraines and headaches
- Sinus problems
- Sleep disorders
- Digestive problems
- Stress related disorders
- Pre-menstrual symptoms
It is worth being aware that there are some conditions that will require your doctor's permission before we can begin. Please do call me to discuss this if you think it is something that is relevant to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you do home visits? Click here
2. Will I have to undress? Click here
3. How long is a session? Click here
4. Will it hurt? Click here
5. What reactions might I experience? Click here
6. How much does it cost? Click here
7. Where are you located? Click here
8. Do I need my doctor's permission before starting reflexology? Click here
9. What hours do you work?Click here
10. Who are the Association of Reflexologists?Click here
11. Do you have any special offers?Click here
12. Do you do gift vouchers?Click here